The Remembrance Trail
During your stay, walk on the path of the WWI French soldiers. A trip of 92 kilometers to remember what happened during this dark time of our history.
* The Museum of the Somme 1916 of Albert
This museum will give you a look at how soldiers were living in the trenches.
* The Memorial Terre-Neuvien
This museum pays tribute to a military regiment which fall under the fire of the German during a bloody battle.
* The Memorial National Australien and the Museum Franco-Australien in Villers-Bretonneux
Both of them pay tribute to Australia and its close bond with France.
* The Memorial Australian of Le Hamel
More than 100.000 soldiers of the Australian army fought on the battlefields. This memorial pays tribute to them.
* The Lochnagar Crater in La Boiselle
This gigantic crater results of a succession of strikes conducted by the British troops during the famous battle of the 1st of July 1916.
* The Tower of Ulster and the Memorial Franco-Britanique in Thiepval
Built in 1921, this tower pays tribute to the Irish soldiers killed during the battle of the Somme.
* The Historial of the 1st World War in Péronne
This unique museum will let you discover the life of German, French and British soldiers while in the trenches. A compulsory step for those who are willing to understand the First World War.